Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Eroding Jungle

After a lot of effort finally with the help of my wife i was able to select the URL of my blog. In this long and arduous journey of selecting the URL i tried to be very kool in front of my better half. I tried to emulate Steve Jobs as I wanted to name my blog TheLemonWater ( as that was the last thing i had before i started my long journey of personifying my views :-) ). However, thanks to the Internet savvy people that particular URL was already selected. Then i tried to act like a pure fashion designer. As it was 5:10 in the evening i thought I can make my blog's URL as "Thefive10". But i failed and failed miserably. I tried all the permutations and combinations - 6-12, 11-12 etc, etc but there was no respite. Then my wife gave me this name. I instantly liked this name. I had two views in my mind: 1) May be my voracious reader better half has picked this name after reading today's newspaper which was full of green arguments. 2) I thought that my wife is referring to a land ( with clear sky, sunlight read as ideas, freedom) where one reaches after crossing a dense jungle.


However, when i nagged and nagged after her to tell me the truth she said with a poker face I was referring to your head and your thinning hair line.....


No comments:

Post a Comment